Help us celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Winter Party by sharing your favorite moment throughout the years for a chance to win a free weekend pass.
Entering is easy. All you need to do is:
- Share your favorite photo or video on your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter profile
- Add a caption to tell your friends about your Winter Party memory
- Be sure to follow Winter Party Festival. Tag us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and use hashtag #WeAreWinterParty
The photo and video with the most engagement will each win a Weekend Pass. Contest ends at 11:59 pm EDT on October 23, 2022. No purchase necessary. Additional rules apply.
This contest is sponsored by the National LGBTQ Task Force. This contest is void outside of the United States and where prohibited by law. The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
- Contestants must be 21 years of age or older and legal residents of the United States to enter.
- All photos and videos must be original work taken by the contestants, and contestants must have all necessary rights to the photo to submit it. No third party may own or control the photo or video, and the photo or video must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Contestants release Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- All contestants must be following Winter Party Festival on the social media platform on which they submit their entry.
- Photos and videos that have been heavily altered will not be accepted. Cropping or adjusting color balance to reflect the scene as originally observed are acceptable. Winter Party has the right to not consider images that have been heavily altered
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize, and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel.
- Entries will be judged by the National LGBTQ Task Force. All decisions are final. The National LGBTQ Task Force reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate, does not conform to stated contest rules, or otherwise violates applicable law.
- By entering the contest, contestants consent to their photos or videos being used by the National LGBTQ Task Force for advertising purposes and grant the National LGBTQ Task Force permission to use contestants’ photo or video in perpetuity in any medium, including to edit, publish, distribute, and republish in any form.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline of 11:59 pm EDT on October 23, 2022, lapses.
- The prize is one pass to Winter Party Festival 2023, valued at $475.00. No substitutions, exchanges, refunds, or other compensation will be made for any reason, including cancellation of the contest. Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with claiming the prize.
- Contestants are only eligible to win one of the prizes.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is non-transferable.
- Winners are announced on or about October 25, 2022. The winner will be contacted via the social media account used during entry. If no response is received after 3 business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Employees, officers, directors, representatives, or independent contractors of the National LGBTQ Task Force, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of the National LGBTQ Task Force are final and binding in all respects. By entering, each contestant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the National LGBTQ Task Force and its directors, officers, employees, owners, representatives, and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any claims, damages, or liability involving or arising out of (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, inaccurate, unintelligible, or otherwise unacceptable entries; (ii) technical or computer malfunctions, malfunctions attributable to the host social media platform, lost connections, disconnections, and transmission or other errors of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused, including death, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize or from participating in the contest, contest related activity, or Winter Party Festival; or (iv) any printing, distribution, typographical, administrative, human, or technological errors involving or associated with the contest. The National LGBTQ Task Force disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system or mobile device resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the contest.
The National LGBTQ Task Force reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this contest (or any portion of the contest) should any virus, bug, computer problem, or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security, or proper operation of the contest and, in such situation (or in the event of any type of error), to select the winners from eligible entries received prior to the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the National LGBTQ Task Force. In no event will the National LGBTQ Task Force be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in these Contest Rules. The National LGBTQ Task Force may prohibit contestant from participating in the contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines contestant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other contestant or National LGBTQ Task Force representatives. Releasees have not made and/or are not responsible for any misrepresentation or guaranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees and acknowledges that the National LGBTQ Task Force may use winner’s name, voice, biographical data, likeness, and city name in any and all media throughout the universe and in perpetuity for promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
By entering the contest, contestants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.